Norco 82999Ai 10 Ton Capacity Air Lift Jack Import
Truck and farm equipment dealer garages, heavy duty construction repair shops and bus company garages.
- Three-way heavy duty air valve provides fine control when lifting or lowering a vehicle.
- Automatic safety lock engages in six different height positions independent of air pressure.
- Designed for lifting entire front or rear of a vehicle.
- Front swivel caster wheel and two 12-1/4” diameter pneumatic rear tires provide easy maneuverability.
- Adjustable lifting saddles can be raised and extended to desired position.
|Low Lift Height
|High Lift Height
TAX needs to be applied to this product in these states
California -Texas - Indiana - Florida - Missouri
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.