JET Tools J-7040M-4 10x16 Horizontal Mitering Bandsaw 3PH,460V
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. Backed by the industry leading two year warranty, JET Mitering Bandsaws are built to last and deliver precision results.
- Mitering head swivels to cut any angle 0° - 45° while the work piece remains secured.
- Swing away control panel houses major saw controls.
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to easily fine tune the blade speed.
- Adjustable blade guide with six contact point system that utilizes cam follower bearings mounted on eccentric shafts on both sides of the blades.
- The blade rides on two load bearings mounted on a pivot shaft with the side bearings and carbide pads assisting in distributing the load equally.
- Downfeed system is controlled by a dual system of counterbalance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder.
- Heavy-Duty transmission utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath.
- Cast Iron blade wheels.
- Coolant system.
- Adjustable material stop.
- 1" Bi-Metal blade.
|Blade Wheel Diameter (In.)||14|
|Motor (HP)||2 HP, 460, 3Ph|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||76 x 30 x 48|
|Prewired Voltage (V.)||460|
|Rectangle at 45 Degrees (In.)||8-1/2 x 9|
|Rectangle at 90 Degrees (In.)||10 x 14 and 2 x 16|
|Round at 45 Degrees (In.)||8-1/2|
|Round at 90 Degrees (In.)||10|
|Vise Swivels (Deg.)||45°|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.