JET Tools HVBS-710G, 7" x 10-1/2" Horizontal/Vertical Mitering Geared Head Bandsaw
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. JET Mitering Band Saws are built to last and deliver precision results.
- Mitering head swivels to cut any angle 0° - 45° while the work piece remains secured.
- Hardened and ground drive shaft and worm gears transmit maximum torque to blade wheels.
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed system.
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw bow and bed.
- Large 8" wheels and handle for easy movement.
- Quick-positioning vise with fully adjustable jaws.
- Built-in, self propelled blade brush extends blade life.
- Vertical work table.
- Coolant system.
- Adjustable material stop.
- 3/4" Bi-Metal blade.
|Round at 90° (in.)||7|
|Round at 45° (in.)||4|
|Rectangle at 90° (in.)||7 x 10-1/2|
|Rectangle at 30° (in.)||4-3/4 x 4|
|Blade Size (in.)||3/4" x .032 x 93 5/8 TPI|
|Blade Speeds (sfpm)||145, 208, 255|
|Blade Wheel Diameter (in.)||1-3/4|
|Motor (HP)||1 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph Prewired 115V|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||396|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.