JET Tools HVBS-56V 5" X 6" VS Horizontal/Vertical Variable Speed Bandsaw , 1/2HP,1-PH
Engineered to be as powerful as it is versatile, the exclusive 5x6 Portable Variable Speed Bandsaw includes a newly designed motor with a 3-step gear transmission for unprecedented torque output and can be operated in either the vertical or horizontal cutting position.
- Heavy duty casted head for years of sawing.
- Improved stand with built in shelf.
- DC motor with 3-step gear transmission increases torque output.
- Ball bearing supported blade wheel.
- CSA/CUS: Following strict guidelines and electrical requirements, this JET Saw is CSA/CUS certified
- Blade is fully guarded.
- Automatic shut-off after cut.
- Variable Speed gives you the ability to cut various material.
- Fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides.
- Front legs feature leveling pads.
- Wheels come standard for ease of movement around your shop.
- Vertical Worktable.
- Adjustable Material Stop.
- 1/2" Carbon Steel Blade 14T.
|Round Capacity at 90° (in.)||5|
|Round Capacity at 45° (in.)||3|
|Rectangle Capacity at 90° (in.)||5 (H) x 5-3/4 (W) & 2 (H) x 6 (W)|
|Rectangle Capacity at 45° (in.)||4-1/2 (H) x 3 (W)|
|Throat Depth (in.)||5|
|Vertical Worktable (in.)||9-5/8 x 9-1/2|
|Vise Swivels (deg.)||45°|
|Blade Size (in.)||1/2 x .025 x 64-1/2|
|Blade Wheel Diameter (in.)||7-3/8|
|Blade Speed (sfpm)||Variable 80 – 230|
|VARIABLE SPEED RANGES|
|Hardened Ferrous (sfpm)||82 - 130|
|Ferrous (sfpm)||130 - 180|
|Non-Ferrous, Plastic, Wood (sfpm)||180 - 230|
|Floor Space Required (L x W x H / in.)||36 x 20 x 39 1/2|
|Motor (HP)||1/2HP, 115V, 1Ph|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||115|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||121|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.