Easy-Kleen EZO1520E Electric Commercial Hot Water Pressure Washer
Dependable, long-lasting machines built for a multitude of applications. Heats water faster and hotter than our competitors.
Overall Features Commercial Hot Water Electric
- Pump: Commercial Duty triplex plunger pump with oil bath crankcase, stainless steel valves, and all brass manifolds, direct drive 1750 rpm on all models c/w thermal protection.
- Motor: Heavy-duty 1750 RPM TEFC thermo over protected with 1.15 service factor on 1PH motors. 3PH equipped with a 1.25 service factor, both are high efficiency.
- Heating coil: Heating Coil is elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced full body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 pipe, and is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear and vibration, all completely sealed with ceramic blanket with stainless steel coil skin for total efficiency. You will save time and money on heat-up time and fuel every time you use an Easy Kleen hot water cleaning systems.
- Burners: Quality North American-made oil fired burners or gas fired burner controls with adjustable thermostats are used for efficiency, dependability, and serviceability. Is equipped with a cleanable fuel filter.
- Electrical Control Panel: Electrical Nema 4 watertight control panel with easy access, heavy-duty on/off cam switch standard or optional auto stop/start with time delay shut down.
- Frame: Rugged 12 gauge bent one-piece steel frame all welded with lifting bar and roll cage frame all powder coated and houses a 10-gallon poly fuel tank. A hose reel can be mounted on the front plate. ¾ axles are welded to frame and 13" pneumatic wheels are held on with lock nuts or stationary (ST).
- Other: Fully adjustable pressure regulator, temperature controller, 50 ft hose, gun, and wand with five nozzles.
Specific Features of EZO1520E
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Easy Kleen Warranty
Easy-Kleen original equipment is warrantied for a specific period and on the conditions set forth, that the product is free from defect in materials and workmanship as follows: