Challenger Lifts CL4P9W 9,000 Lbs Four Post Wide Home Car Lift
- Challenger Lifts
Factory Shipped. 20 Business Days Lead Time
Factory Shipped. 20 Business Days Lead Time
Challenger CL4P9W Home Car Lift
Challenger Lifts’ 9,000 lbs. capacity CL4P9X and CL4P9W 4-post home car lifts are perfect for light duty commercial service or storage applications. Bolt it down or leave it free-standing so you can relocate it anywhere. Challenger Lifts 9,000 lbs. home car lift and commercial service lift units give you unlimited options for your shop's layout.
- Heavy-duty commercial grade design with rigid formed columns and runways for superior strength and dependability, yet light enough to move around the garage with optional caster wheel.
- Built-in runway rail system accommodates optional rolling jacks, jack trays, drip trays, and storage platforms.
- 115v standard plug-in power unit with optional 220v version available.
- Large molecular composite slider blocks for minimal wear and maximum dependability.
- Power unit can be mounted on front or rear column for additional versatility in space constraining bays or garages.
- Factory installed mechanical lock system meeting ANSI safety standards.
- Versatile design allows it to be either Free-Standing or Bolted-to-Floor.
- Large 12" x 12" column bases for additional rigidity, especially for free standing setup.
- Model: CL4P9W
- Lift Capacity: 9,000 lbs. (4082kg)
- Length Overall: 233-1/2" (5931mm)
- Width Overall: 127-1/4" (3232mm)
- Inside Columns: 110" (2794mm)
- Between Columns: 184-3/4" (4993mm)
- Height of Columns: 96-1/2" (2451mm)
- Height of Runways: 6" (152mm)
- Width of Runways: 20" (508mm)
- Width Between Runways: 37-1/2" (983mm)
- Rise Height: 85-1/2" (2172mm)
- Motor: 1HP
- Voltage:(1 Phase Std) 115v
- Speed of Rise: 120 seconds
- Min. Recommended Bay Size: 14' x 22' (4267mm x 6707mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
Challenger Lifts Warranty Agreement
Challenger Lifts, Inc. lifts are guaranteed to the original owner. CLI shall repair or replace, at CLI option, for the full warranty period those parts that prove upon inspection to be defective and pay for reasonable costs of transportation and/or labor for replacement of said parts for the warranty period stated below. This warranty shall not apply unless the product is installed, used and maintained according to CLI’s specifications set forth in CLI’s installation, operation and maintenance instructions. Use of any unapproved parts or accessories will void your warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is valid only if the product has been registered with Challenger Lift, Inc., www.challengerlifts.com.
This warranty does not cover normal maintenance or adjustments, damage or malfunction caused by improper handling, installation, abuse, misuse, negligence, carelessness of operation, or normal wear and tear. In addition, this warranty does not cover equipment when repairs have been attempted or made by anyone other than a CLI authorized service representative.
This warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, which implied warranties are expressly excluded. No employee, agent, representative, dealer or other person or entity is authorized to give any warranties of any nature on behalf of CLI.
The remedies described are exclusive and in no event shall CLI, Inc. be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages for the breach of or delay in performance of the warranty. This warranty shall be governed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the County of Jefferson.
Functional parts are any wear items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts. Examples include power units, cylinders, sheaves, hoses, cables, controls, etc. and may differ depending on the model of lift.
Structural parts are items, as defined from time to time by Challenger Lifts, Inc. that are not Functional Parts and include items like carriage, columns, arms, runways, plungers, etc. and may differ depending on the type of lift.
Note: WARRANTY CARD MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED UPON INSTALLATION FOR VALIDATION or WARRANTY PERIOD WILL BEGIN FROM INVOICE DATE OF LIFT PURCHASE. WARRANTY MAY ALSO BE VALIDATED BY REGISTERING ONLINE @ challengerlifts.com/register.shtml
|Description||Model/Series||Labor||Functional Parts||Structural parts||Extended Warranty Available|
|CL10||CL10||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|10K 2-Post, 9K 2-Post||LE10, SA10, CLFP9||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|12K, 15K, 18K 2-Post||CL12, 15000, 18000||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|8K Inground||EVW0820||1 Year||2 Years||2 years||No|
|10K Ingrounds||EV1020||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Yes|
|12K, 15K Ingrounds||EV1220, EV1520||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||Yes|
|14K 4-Post||4P14||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|15K 4-Post||4015||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K 4-Post Cable Drive||4030||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||No|
|30K, 40K, 60K Chain Drive||44030, 44040, 44060||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Rolling Jacks||RJ, SAJ||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mid and Short Rise||MR-6, SRM-10||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Scissors||SX14, DX77||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||No|
|Mobiles||CLHM||1 Year||1 Year||5 Years||No|
|Replacement Parts||90 days||No|
An extended warranty is available for purchase for NEW CL/EV Series lifts. The Extended Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of lift invoice, and extends the Functional Parts coverage by an additional 3 years (5 Years total). Lift must be installed by and authorized Challenger installer. Extended warranty does not apply to accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products