Quickjack Motorcycle Lift Platform w/ Front Wheel Vice
Quickjack Motorcycle Lift Platform w/ Front Wheel Vice
The QuickJack Motorcycle Lift Adapter Kit turns your portable car lift into a portable motorcycle service lift. Simply slide the QuickJack frames together, rest the lightweight aluminum platform on top and secure the assembly with a single pass-through locking pin. The stylish cold-formed diamond tread platform is light, easy to transport and made from rugged TIG-welded 6061-T6 aluminum, providing maximum grip and an attractive finish.
Make QuickJack compatible with motorcycles up to 1,000 lbs.
Transform QuickJack into the perfect dual-purpose tool for your bike, and make washing, detailing and servicing chores easier and a lot more enjoyable. The Motorcycle Lift Adapter Kit assembles from storage in just minutes and lifts in seconds flat. The revolutionary QuickJack is the only car lift in the world that you can take anywhere. Add our optional Motorcycle Lift Adapter Kit to your order and double QuickJack's capability. Also great for servicing lawnmowers and other equipment.
When your passion for open-air riding includes off-road as well, we offer a separate Motorcycle-ATV Lift Adapter Kit that accommodates both motorcycles and wider stance vehicles like trikes and ATVs. Whether you need to lift a 2x4, 4x4 or crossover, our Motorcycle-ATV Lift Adapter Kit gets the job done. Bring it with you off-roading or wrench from the convenience of your home garage.
Both of these optional adapter kits feature lightweight aluminum platforms combined with a front-wheel vise for fast and easy set-up. The rugged wheel vise features a heavy-duty hand crank that adjusts to fit most front wheel sizes while cushioned, treaded rubber pads grip the bike firmly. Cold-formed diamond tread platforms are made from rugged TIG-welded 6061-T6 aluminum, providing a very stable and very mobile working platform. Dual tie-down rings located right upfront provide the perfect anchor locations for tie-down and ratchet straps.
QuickJack is made to travel, so store it easily in the bed of a pickup or SUV. For cross-country or extended bike trips, you may already keep a truck alongside your group in case of emergencies. Toss the lightweight platform kit in the bed of that truck for a must-have roadside tool. Nothing will provide better peace-of-mind than having a QuickJack car lift with the motorcycle lift platform to back you up when you need it most. Better yet, when on your next road trip, use it as a trophy stand when your bike is on display.
For even more versatility, be sure to check out the Ranger RML-1100, our powerful, 1,100-lb. capacity motorcycle jack. The RML-1100 is a welded-steel motorcycle jack that has a lifting capacity of 1,100 lbs. to accommodate motorcycles and ATVs. This low-profile jack sits just 3.5" high when lowered yet still delivers 16.5" of raised height. Two adjustable frame saddles provide an additional 2.5" of lifting height.
If you own or crave the amazing QuickJack car lift, remember that you don’t need to purchase an expensive and separate motorcycle lift when it comes time to service your other toys. QuickJack offers the perfect "stow-to-go" option that perfectly complements our portable car lift.
- Cold-formed and tig-welded 6061-T6 aluminum diamond tread plate
- Heavy-duty tie-down rings
- Fully adjustable welded-steel front wheel vice features fully padded rubber contact plates and removable tire stop
- Vice features ergonomic crank for easy, non-damaging wheel security
- Recommended Ranger RML-1100 Motorcycle Jack sold separately
- A - Platform length: 88" (2,236 mm)
- B - Platform width: 28.5" (725 mm)
- C - Platform height: 2.25” (57 mm)
- D - Ramp length: 9.25" (236 mm)
- Max. space w/ clamp rubber pads: 8" (203 mm)
- Overall width + crank: 28.6" (728 mm)
- Overall length + clamp extension: 93" (2,362 mm)
- 1x Aluminum motorcycle platform
- 1x Motorcycle wheel vise/clamp
- 1x Steel support rod w/ hardware
- 2x Tie-down rings
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products