Bendpak XPR-9S 9,000 Lbs FloorPlate 2-Post Short Lift
- 9,000 Lbs
Bendpak XPR-9S 9,000 Lb. 9,000 Lb. Floor Plate Short Two Post Lift
- Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lifts is designed to provide pros and hobbyists alike with a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-9S is CE approved, certified and meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. The XPR-9S in particular has an incredibly rapid lifting speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the short-style XPR-9S automobile lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
- These two-post lift models have the capacity to effortlessly lift full-size pickups and commercial vehicles, yet they still provide specific capabilities for sport and compact cars, both foreign and domestic. The XPR-9S is a rugged, open-top model with a 9,000-lb. maximum capacity, making it perfect for garages with low ceilings. When it comes to ease-of-use, our dual-synchro equalization system and user-friendly controls are the stuff of legend.
- BendPak is committed to manufacturing the highest quality lifts on the market, which is why our engineers ensure that our lifts are designed, built and tested above OSHA/ALI/ETL standards. The crucial features you see on the XPR-9S are also seen in our heavy-duty truck lift models.
Every XPR-9S lift includes:
- Low-profile dropped-end frame contact pads to accommodate even the lowest sport and compact vehicles
- Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
- XPR-9S lifts easily handle commercial vehicles and the largest full-sized pickups.
- Lift Capacity: 9,000 lbs.
- Height: 113”
- Width: 132” (narrow config), 145” (wide config)
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Floor Plate
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Extended rise gives you over 6 feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20" x 19" steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty dual 3/8" equalizer cables with oversize cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Lifting Capacity*: 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle:4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- A - Rise: 72" (1,829 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 78" (1,981 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80.5" (2,045 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 113" (2,870 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 132" (3,353 mm) or 145" (3,683 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 126.75" (3,219 mm) or 139.75" (3,550 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 105" (2,667 mm) or 118" (2,997 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 93" (2,362 mm) or 106" (2,692 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 27.5" (699 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 51.5" (1,308 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 34" (864 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 54.5" (1,384 mm)
- Screw Pad Adjustment: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs. (1,021 kg)
- L - Height: 1.75" (44 mm)
- M - Width: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 dB
* CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.
TWO‐POST LIFTS/FOUR‐POST LIFTS LIMITED WARRANTY
Better Products – Better Service – Better Value
LIMITED WARRANTY. Subject to the limitations of set forth below, Warrantor warrants that the Product sold hereunder conform to Warrantor's published specifications. WARRANTOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, WHETHER AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak Inc., 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any BendPak Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lift***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
- Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
- Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12 months only.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
- Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all BendPak brand Two‐Post or Four‐Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 1/1/2011.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products