Bendpak HD-7P 7,000-Lb. Capacity Extra-Tall 4 Post Car Lift
- 7,000 Lbs
BendPak HD-7P 7,000-lb. Capacity Short Runways Extra-Tall 4 Post Lift
Get the most out of smaller spaces and compact vehicles with BendPak’s HD-7P four-post lift. This narrow lift shaves 10.5” off the overall width of the lift, as well as the width between the columns. If you want a 7,000-lb. capacity four-post lift but can’t sacrifice the precious inches taken up by the HD-7W, this is the car lift for you. Store classic cars, racers and compact vehicles comfortably and safely
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Lifting Capacity*: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle:3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 82" (2,083 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 86.5" (2,197 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 35
- D - Overall Width: 99.75" (2,534 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 174" (4,420 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 200" (5,080 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 100" (2,540 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 90.25" (2,292 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 76.5" (1,943 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 19" (483 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 164" (4,166 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm) or
- M - Runway Centerline: 56.5" (1,435 mm) or
- N - Outside Edge of Runways: 75.5" (1,918 mm) or
- Rated Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 100" (2,540 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 85" (2,159 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 70" (1,778 mm)
- Locking Positions: 15
- Lock Spacing: Every 4" / 102 mm
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Noise: 45 db
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks. See rolling jack specifications on separate page.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
*****Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products