BendPak HD-7P 7,000-lb. Capacity Short Runways Extra-Tall 4 Post Lift
The HD-7P is a true space-saving powerhouse. The perfect service lift for shops with limited floor space or a home car port, the HD-7P requires no special foundation or complicated installation. About the size of a typical parking space, this lift doubles nicely as a residential / commercial parking lift. The applications are endless, but what else would you expect from BendPak? After being in this business for over 40 years, our reputation is as solid as our lifts. And if you've ever owned a BendPak, you know that means a whole lot.
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- High lift with short runways
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- High-speed lifting
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Configuration Short Runway / Narrow / High Rise
- Lifting Capacity 7,000 Lbs. / 3175 Kg.
- Max Capacity / Front Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
- Max Capacity / Rear Axle 3,500 Lbs. / 1588 Kg.
- A - Overall Width 99-3/4" / 2534 mm.
- B - Outside Length 174” / 4420 mm.
- C - Overall Length 200” / 5080 mm.
- D - Height of Columns 100” / 2540 mm.
- E – Min. Runway Height 4-1/2” / 114 mm.
- F – Max. Rise 82” / 2083 mm.
- G - Max. Lifting Height 86-1/2" / 2197 mm.
- H - Width Between Columns 89-3/4" / 2280 mm.
- I - Runway Width 19” / 483 mm.
- J - Width Between Runways (*) NARROW 37-1/2" / 102 mm.
- J - Width Between Runways (*) WIDE N/A
- K - Runway Centerline (*) NARROW 56-1/2" / 1435 mm.
- K - Runway Centerline (*) WIDE N/A
- L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) NARROW 75-1/2" / 1918 mm.
- L - Outside Edge of Runways (*) WIDE N/A
- M - Drive-Thru-Clearance 76-1/2" / 1943 mm.
- N - Length of Runways 164” / 4166 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity 115" / 2921 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity 100" / 2540 mm.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity 85" / 2159 m.
- Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity 70" / 1778 mm.
- Locking Positions 15
- Lock Spacing Every 4" / 102 mm.
- Lifting Time 35 Seconds
- Standard Motor (**) 208-230 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1Ph.
* This dimension may be limited with the addition of rolling jacks. See rolling jack specifications on separate page.
** Special Voltages Available Upon Request
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to function. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
**A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point. Click here to check if you are in a RATZ zone
***It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
*****Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list.