Baileigh SW-441 4 station hydraulic ironworker
Baileigh SW-441 4 station hydraulic ironworker
This pivot-style hydraulic ironworker combines a compact footprint with a budget-friendly price to meet the needs of small fabrication shops. The SW-441 includes just about every feature you’d want to help you shear and punch smoothly.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at virtually any site in North America.
- Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
- Stations for 4 main functions: flat-bar shearing, angle cutting, section cutting for multiple profiles, and punching.
- Runs at up to 23 cycles per minute, increasing the speed of your projects.
- Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
- Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material and easily pull out from the machine, so that you can get the punch closer to angle iron.
- Product guides make repeatability a cinch when you’re setting up production runs.
- Large-button control panel and foot pedal punch control are conveniently located.
- Offers adjustable stroke control, with upstrokes and downstrokes for the punching and shearing sections and a maximum stroke length of 1.125".
- Accepts optional tooling available from Baileigh Industrial, such pipe notching and press brake attachments, to make this machine even more versatile.
- Includes .75” punch and die.
- Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy, minimizes flex, and makes the machine last longer.
Why choose the SW-441 over similar machines?
- This ironworker’s small footprint will fit into tight shop spaces and just about any job site.
- The SW-44 comes standard with features that you won’t find on most ironworkers in this price range, like a large table with product guides and a foot pedal.
- Quick-release punch and die system makes changeovers faster and more efficient.
- CSA and CE certifications vouch for the machine’s exacting quality and safety standards.
|Width x Thickness||13.77" x .25"|
|Round Bar Shear||1.125"|
|Punch Capacity||.75" x .625"|
|Punching Pressure||44 Tons|
|Square Bar Shear||1" x 1"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||44.88"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||3" x 3" x .25"|
|Angle Flange Trim||3.14" x .393"|
|Max. Stroke Length||1.125"|
|Diameter x Thickness||1.5" x .375"|
|Cycles / Min.||23|
|Flat Bar Shearing||7.87" x .5"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||42.32"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x71|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products