Baileigh SW-621 hydraulic ironworker
Baileigh SW-621 hydraulic ironworker
This rugged machine amps up the efficient, feature-loaded design of our SW-50 models with additional capacity for tougher applications. If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-621 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at almost any site in North America.
- Delivers a robust 62 tons of pressure at all 5 integrated stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Pure vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces exceptionally clean cuts, notches, and holes in seconds.
- You can set the backgauge and material stops to save time and ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Large 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides, pull out from the machine to fit oversized or awkwardly shaped materials.
- Downward and upward adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion, decreasing energy usage as well as wear and tear.
- Knurled handle located at the top of the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down to deliver crisp shears and punched holes.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets, ready to handle a variety of materials and profiles.
- Accepts durable tooling options from Baileigh, such as press brake or pipe notching attachments, that make the SW-621’s even more useful.
- Rigid steel plate construction strengthens the machine and maintains accuracy.
Why choose the SW-621 over similar machines?
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes deformation and produces more exact cuts than competing ironworkers that use pivot mechanisms.
- The ironworker and its tooling will both last longer because the vertical direction of the hydraulic pressure reduces stress on the machine.
- Exceptionally fast punch tooling change system takes time off of production runs.
- We automatically include extras that other companies consider upgrades, such as a die sets and wastebaskets for scrap.
- This unit’s small footprint will save space at your shop.
|Round Bar Shear||1.5"|
|Rectangle Notcher W x D x T||2" x 3.5" x .312"|
|Single Vee Press Brake L x T||6.312" x .312"*|
|Punch Capacity||1.125" x .625"|
|Punching Pressure||62 Tons|
|Multi Vee Press Brake L x T||9.875" x .156"*|
|Notching Working Height||40"|
|Vee Notcher Side x Side x T||3.5" x 3.5" x .312"*|
|Square Bar Shear||1.5" x 1.5"|
|Bar Shearing Working Height||44"|
|Angle Shearing Working Height||40"|
|Angle Shearing at 90°||4" x 4" x .375"|
|Angle Bending||2.5" x .312"*|
|Angle Flange Trim||4"|
|I Beam Shear||4"*|
|Max. Stroke Length||2"|
|Diameter x Thickness||1.625" x .437"|
|Cycles / Min.||28 @ 15 mm|
|Flat Bar Shearing||13.50" x .5"|
|Flat Shearing Working Height||31.5"|
|Power||5 HP - 220V 1-Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x78|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products