Baileigh SBR-5220 Shear Brake And Roll
*Images for reference only.
Want to roll, bend, and cut 4’ x 8’ sheets in a small shop? This 3-in-1 machine saves space. The heavy steel frame will keep the SBR-5220 accurate at full capacity for many years.
Recommended for: Small shops, especially maintenance and R&D, that need to work with standard 4-foot sheets of metal.
Looking for a smaller shear brake roll? This machine is also available in a 30”-wide version and a 40”-wide model.
Need a 52” shear brake roll with a larger capacity? The SBR-5216 can handle 16 gauge mild steel.
Not sure which combination machine is right for you? Call us and talk to an expert.
- 52” bed width lets you work with 4-foot metal sheets.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum across full working width for all functions.
- Slip roll portion is on top, manual press brake in the middle, and shear on the bottom.
- Manual slip roll has hardened bottom and top rolls.
- 3 grooves can roll wire and round rod.
- 2” minimum diameter for roll forming.
- Manual press brake bends up to 90° and includes a hardened single-V bottom die.
- You can rearrange the movable, hardened finger dies on the upper beam to make boxes and pans in varying sizes.
- Crowning feature adjusts the camber of the tooling, so you can make a crisp bend in the middle of the machine, as well as the edges.
- On the manual shear, spring-loaded hold-downs ensure a consistent cut across the entire width of the machine.
- Hardened and reversible shear blades on bottom and top will remain sharp.
- Back gauge helps you create repeatable parts.
- Large handles turn 360° to put each machine through a full cycle.
- Double-sided handles allow 2 people to apply force, reducing the strain of operation.
- Weighs 830 lbs. with durable steel construction.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our knowledgeable reps are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
|Rolling Capacity (Gauge)
|20 ga. (.036”)
|Shear Capacity (Gauge)
|20 ga. (.036”)
|Product Lease Price
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791