Baileigh SBR-1220 Shear brake roll
The SBR-1220 is a manual shear, press brake, and slip roll all in one. Great for hobbyists, maintenance, and R&D shops, this combination machine saves space.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel for all functions.
- Handles material up to 12” wide, just right for those small jobs.
- Slip roll portion on top has hardened and polished shafts for long life.
- Minimum rolling diameter of 1.54”.
- 3 grooves in the roll let you form wire perfectly.
- Adjustable fingers on the top beam can make boxes of varying sizes with.
- Press brake portion in the middle gives you a maximum bend angle of 90° for perfect corners.
- You can tighten or loosen the frame and adjust the camber of the tooling for consistent bending across the material.
- Shear station uses hardened, reversible blades that stay sharp over a long lifetime of us.
- Spring-loaded hold-down will save a time and waste when you’re shearing.
- Large, double-sided handles allow 2 operators to apply force.
- You get one full up-down cycle out of each tool with one 360° turn of the handle.
- Manual back gauge ensures repeatability on shear and brake projects.
- Weighs 125 lbs. with a powerful steel frame that maintains accuracy.
|Rolling Capacity||20 ga. (.036”)|
|Shear Capacity||20 ga.|
|Min. Rolling Dia.||1.54”|
|Bending Capacity||20 ga. (.036”)|
|Maximum Bend Angle||90°|
|Finger Lengths||1", 2@2-1/8", 3-1/8", 4-1/8"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||36x17x17|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791