Baileigh Profile Bender R-M55H
Baileigh PROFILE BENDER R-M55H
This hardworking ring roller adds an industrial-grade hydraulic system to the many tried-and-true features from our landmark R-M55.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 2.75" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Works with 3 rolls: 1 top forming roll and 2 driven bottom rolls.
- You can operate the R-M55H in 2 positions: vertical, for small rolling projects, and horizontal (on its back) for longer sections of material.
- Independent, easily-movable control pedestal lets you adjust the top roll’s positioning and program stops.
- Digital readout tells you the exact position of the top shaft to ensure simple repeatability for production runs.
- Direct gearbox drive system delivers mighty full torque even when bending at full capacity.
- Foot pedal control lets you conveniently switch between forward and reverse modes.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to adjust the rolling speed to suit you material and project.
- Comes standard with roll sets that you can configure to suit many applications.
- Constructed from heavy steel plate to maintain accuracy and minimize flex.
Why choose the R-M55H over similar machines?
- Hydraulic system controls top forming roll, ensuring precision and reducing the time and effort necessary to produce repeatable radii.
- Rugged one piece framework adds to this roll bender’s strength and ensures that it will deliver accurate results when bending at maximum capacity—for years!
- Overload-protected Allen-Bradley inverter monitors rolling speed to extend the machine’s use as long as possible.
- Select an optional roll set to fit your application from Baileigh’s wider line of tooling, stocked for quick shipment.
- If you need troubleshooting or tips on a difficult project, you can call Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for as long as you’re using the R-M55H.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 48"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 4" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 28"|
|Shaft Center Distance||13.12"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||5.827"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x77|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products