Baileigh CS-350EU Circular Cold Saw
This variable-speed manual cold saw will make burr-free cuts in larger pieces of material. The cast iron base and flood coolant system help the saw stay accurate for many years.
- Circular cold saw sharpener takes a 14” blade (included).
- 4.7” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Cold saw machine cuts through solids, tubing, and pipe.
- Miters 45° left and right and can slot perpendicular to the material.
- Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- 3 hp motor, coupled to a direct-drive gearbox, allows the blade to cut through the material chatter-free, so that blades last longer.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work in almost any shop.
- European-style vise helps increase production with a taper lock system that speeds up clamping and unclamping.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut to reduce chatter and increase blade life.
- Serrated jaws provide maximum hold on the material.
- Thick cast iron base, mounted on a heavy steel stand, stabilizes the saw to ensure accurate cutting for many years.
- Powerful coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes metal chips away.
- Flood coolant system allows for mill-like cuts, prolongs blade and saw lifespan, and reduces operator effort.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
|Max. Blade Diameter||14"|
|Head Miter||45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||3"|
|Square Tube at 45°||3.5" 3.5"|
|Round Tube at 45°||4"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||3.5" x 2.8"|
|Round Solid at 90°||3.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||6.3" x 3.5"|
|Square Tube at 90°||4" x 4"|
|Round Tube at 90°||4.7"|
|Vice Style||Single Action with Cam Lock|
|Max. Vice Opening||6.5"|
|Capacity Round 45°||4"|
|Blade Speed||24 - 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x62|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791