Baileigh Cnc Roll Bender R-CNC45
Baileigh CNC ROLL BENDER R-CNC45
The most compact model in our CNC ring roller line, this double-pinch tube bender ensures accuracy and minimizes flex with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 2.5" round tube and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Efficient double-pinch design includes 3 driven rolls.
- You can control the roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll and 2 speeds on bottom rolls—to suit the needs of particular project.
- Choose between progressive (profile moving) or direct (profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls, with angle-correcting tools, calibrate to accept 75 different profiles.
- Arc meter radius gauge eliminates scrap material at the beginning and ends of bent pieces, reducing costly waste.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls increase versatility.
- Touchscreen control mounted on podium combines intuitive design with industrial-grade durability.
- Internal memory stores up to 40 programs with 24 bends per program.
- This pipe bender comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC45 over similar machines?
- Components from some of the industry's top manufacturers, including Rexroth and Schneider Electric ensure that the machine delivers precise results you can depend on.
- Interchangeable bottom rolls prevent material deformation or wrinkling and solve tricky extrusion problems.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market with the rugged steel construction of the R-CNC45.
- Bend pattern storage saves time on multiple production runs. We can even customize the memory to hold even more information.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced reps for troubleshooting and application tips—always just a call away.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 2.5" (.100") / Min. Dia.: 60"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 2.00" (.110")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 32"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 3.15" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 24"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||48" x 30" x 58"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products