Baileigh Cnc Roll Bender R-Cnc80
Baileigh CNC ROLL BENDER R-CNC80
This double-pinch ring roller lets you tackle large production runs with confidence and ease. The R-CNC80 can bend a vast range of profiles and take on complex extrusions.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a capacity of up to 4" round tube and 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch design includes 3 driven, variable-speed rolls: 4 speeds for top roll, 2 speeds for bottom rolls.
- You can specify progressive (moving profile) or direct(profile stopped) top roll movement.
- Use the machine vertical position or lay it on its back in horizontal mode to bend long material and prevent large parts from swinging overhead.
- X-axis encoder lets you program the desired material length. The machine will automatically feed to the appropriate distance.
- X-axis coordinates with Y-axis to facilitate smooth transitions between bends.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of up to 24 parts or segments per program.
- Quickly specify any of 75 profile calibrations with handheld digital measuring console.
- Comes standard with set of tooling for rolling square tube, flat bar, solid material, angle iron, and more applications.
- Electro-welded steel framework enables the machine to roll pipe at full capacity for years without flexing or buckling.
Why choose the R-CNC80 over similar machines?
- The R-CNC80 maintains accuracy with rugged, heavy steel plate construction that few roll benders on the market can match.
- This ring roller incorporates components made by some of the industry’s top manufacturers, such as Rexroth and Schneider Electric.
- X and Y axes give you the option to attach and save part numbers for each bend program, increasing efficiency for production runs.
- You can control all functions at once from the controller podium with attached foot pedal.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 64"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.075") / Min. Dia.: 68"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 3.15" (.157")|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 38"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4.5" (.50") / Min. Dia.: 42"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 2.75" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 36"|
|Shaft Center Distance||Adj. (lower rolls)|
|Upper Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||6.693"|
|Pinch||Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls|
|Power||220V 3- phase|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling.|
|Dimensions L x W x H||59" x 40" x 66"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products