Baileigh BS-330M Metal Cutting Band Saw
*Images for reference only.
In 2005, we introduced the BS-330M manual mitering band saw. With steel frames and smooth hydraulic descent, these saws have given shops trouble-free productivity for 10+ years.
Questions? Call us and talk to an expert.
- Features include: Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°, large 1.25” blade, and laser guide that helps you see where your cut will be and line it up
- Other features include: Swing-away material stop enables you to easily make repeatable cuts and a flood coolant system that will wash away metal shavings and prolong blade life
- Variable blade speed from 82 to 270 fpm lets you choose the right speed for metal, plastic, and wood
- Saw head miters up to 45° with a 3 hp motor that runs on 220-volt triple-phase power, more reliable and efficient than single-phase
- Heavy cast iron head and bow reduce vibrations while cutting and the heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes vibrations to keep cuts accurate
- Hydraulic descent makes production runs more efficient, increases blade life, and reduces operator fatigue
- Tungsten carbide blade guides get as close as possible to the material to allow for more precise cuts while the durable steel flywheels drive the blade
- Adjustable vise can move back and forth. A quick cam lock system holds it in place
- Control panel has large start and emergency stop buttons and a dial for adjusting the speed with the automatic shut-off safety feature that stops the blade from running when the saw gets to the bottom of the cut
- Baileigh’s patented blade tension gauge takes the effort out of getting the tension right. Just line the arrow pointer up with the green zone and you’re good to go
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Speeds (SFPM)||82–270|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45||13" x 18.9" / 11" x 10.04"|
|Capacity Round 90 X 45||13" x 8.86"|
|Capacity Square 90 X 45||13" x 8.86"|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Input Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Type of Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head and Vise|
|Miter Angle Range (Deg.)||0 – 45°|
|Motor (HP)||3 hp|
|Product Lease Price||434|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||90x37x63|
|Table Height (In.)||30.5"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791