Baileigh BS-712M Metal Cutting Band Saw
*Images for reference only.
Need a compact saw that can handle a variety of jobs? You can use this machine as a horizontal band saw for general cutoffs or as a vertical band saw for precise shape cutting.
Questions? Call us and talk to an expert.
- 1 hp motor runs on 120-volt single-phase power, so you can use it almost anywhere
- Cutting capacity of 7” OD round and 7" x 10.25” rectangle at 90°
- Miters up to 45° - simply loosen the vise and rotate it to the proper angle
- Cast iron saw head and bow minimize vibrations, ensuring clean, accurate cuts
- You can operate the saw in horizontal or vertical position (just lift the bow and lock it in place)
- Adjustable blade guides attached to the saw head, with 8 sealed ball bearings, help align the blade and increase its lifetime of use
- Head and bow are made from heavy cast iron, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, maintaining proper alignment during the cutting process
- Electro-welded steel plate framework makes the machine sturdy and strong enough to cut at maximum capacity without trouble
- Moves on wheels for portability
- Includes chip removal brush and flood coolant system to keep the saw running smoothly for many years
|Blade Speeds (SFPM)||125 x 215 x 270|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45||7" x 10.23" x 4.72" x 4.13"|
|Capacity Round 90 X 45||7" x 4.33"|
|Input Power||120 volt|
|Type of Miter Adjustment||Vise|
|Miter Angle Range (Deg.)||0 – 45°|
|Motor (HP)||1 hp|
|Product Lease Price||77|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||60x44x48|
|Table Height (In.)||22"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791