The gear-driven BS-260M industrial band saw is one of the most versatile saws on the market. An AC inverter for speed control runs on 220-volt single-phase power
- Capacity of 8.66” round at 90°.
- Dual-mitering head swivels up to 60° to the right and up to 45° to the left.
- Change the miter angle in seconds with the quick-release head lock.
- Solid cast iron saw bow and pivot ensure the straightest cuts with little to no vibration.
- Accepts standard 1” blades.
- 8 precision ball bearings keep the blade in line.
- Patented blade tensioning device helps you check the tension and safely shuts down the machine if the blade breaks.
- You can adjust the cutting speed from 66 to 280 fpm to make high-quality cuts in a specific material.
- Direct-drive gearbox design saves you time in the long run—no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual descent mode for small production runs: Turn on the machine via the trigger switch, then manually guide the material. Perfect for small-to-medium-sized shops.
- Hydraulic descent for larger production runs: Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue. The hydraulic descent has a downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
- Comes standard with a powerful flood coolant system that washes away metal chips, cools and lubricates the blade, and helps prolong blade life.
- Fully-welded steel base stabilizes the saw, reduces vibrations, and helps to maintain accuracy for decades.
|Miter Adjustment||Dual Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Motor||High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)|
|Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L||8.66" / 5.9" / 3.5" / 5.31”|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L||10.25" x 4.13" / 6.1" x 2.75" / 6.3" x 1.77"|
|Capacity Square 90 X 45 X 60 X 45L||8.46" / 5.7" / 3.34" / 4.33”|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Size||1" x .035" x 96.85"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66–280 Variable|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x45|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products