*Images for reference only.
The gear-driven BS-260M industrial band saw is one of the most versatile saws on the market. An AC inverter for speed control runs on 220-volt single-phase power. Use it almost anywhere!
- Capacity of 8.66” round at 90° and accepts standard 1” blades
- Dual-mitering head swivels up to 60° to the right and up to 45° to the left. Change the miter angle in seconds with the quick-release head lock
- Solid cast iron saw bow and pivot ensure the straightest cuts with little to no vibration
- 8 precision ball bearings keep the blade in line
- Patented blade tensioning device helps you check the tension and safely shuts down the machine if the blade breaks
- You can adjust the cutting speed from 66 to 280 fpm to make high-quality cuts in a specific material
- Direct-drive gearbox design saves you time in the long run—no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 operating modes: Manual descent mode for small production runs and Hydraulic descent for larger production runs
- Comes standard with a powerful flood coolant system that washes away metal chips, cools and lubricates the blade, and helps prolong blade life
- Fully welded steel base stabilizes the saw, reduces vibrations, and helps to maintain accuracy for decades
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone.
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Speeds (SFPM)||66–280 Variable|
|Capacity Round 90 X 45 X 60 X 45||8.66" / 5.9" / 3.5" / 5.31”|
|Capacity Square 90 X 45 X 60 X 45L||8.46" / 5.7" / 3.34" / 4.33”|
|Input Power||220V 1-Phase|
|Type of Miter Adjustment||Dual Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle Range (Deg.)||0 – 60°, 45°L|
|Motor (HP)||High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)|
|Product Lease Price||201|
|Prop 65||Cancer and Reproductive Harm|
|Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||69x44x45|
|Table Height (In.)||35"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
*Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791