Baileigh BS-20A Automatic Bandsaw
Baileigh BS-20A Automatic Bandsaw
Need to increase production rates on large jobs? The BS-20A’s hydraulic system can automatically clamp, cut, and feed bundles. The heavy steel frame maintains accuracy.
- Cuts up to 13” round and 13” x 18” rectangle at 90°.
- 89 to 256 fpm variable speed, so you can fine-tune for your material.
- Accepts a standard 1” blade (included) for speed and precision.
- Available in 220-volt or 440-volt 3-phase models (440-volt is a special order).
- Miters up to 45° with a degree indicator to show your angle.
- Powerful 5 hp motor runs the low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- Automatic system, with a hydraulic vise and automatic return, saves time and smoothly manages the whole cutting process, including transitions.
- Digital encoders feed the material between cuts for repeatability.
- Hydraulic large-capacity bundling system clamps the material tight to ensure a consistent cut across all of the pieces.
- 2-speed blade descent allows for faster cycle times.
- Delta® touchscreen programmer is easy to use, so you can get to work right away.
- Programmer can run in manual or automatic mode.
- Infeed and outfeed table can handle 5,000 lbs. of material.
- Patented blade tension device makes it simple to set the correct tension. You can just line up the arrow within the green gauge.
- Electro-welded steel framework reduces vibrations and gives this automatic horizontal band saw the structural strength to tackle large capacities accurately.
- In case a blade breaks, automatic blade shut-off protects your safety.
- Variable-speed metal chip auger and coolant system keep the saw clean and make blades last longer.
- Bright halogen work light lets you clearly see what the machine’s doing.
- Most parts are in stock, so you don’t have to wait long to get replacements.
|Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 45°|
|Included Accessories||Included Accessories|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45 x 45L||13" x 18" x 13" x 11"|
|Capacity Round 90° x 45°||13" x 11"|
|Chip Removal||Hydraulic Auger|
|Capacity Square 90° x 45°||13" x 11"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Motor||5 hp|
|Blade Size||1" x .035" x 162.59"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||89 – 256 (Variable Speed)|
|Material Clamping Bundling||Hydraulic|
|Descent Control||Pressure Assist Hydraulic|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||91x87x73|
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products