Baileigh BP-14010CNC hydraulic press brake
Baileigh BP-14010CNC hydraulic press brake
We build this 10-foot industrial press brake using reliable components from Germany and Japan and a rigid all-steel frame. The programmable controller is simple to learn.
- Delivers 140 tons of pressure.
- This press brake is also available in a 13-foot version.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system with a Vickers/Eaton® pump will last for many years at peak capacity.
- NOK® hydraulic seals from Japan are some of the best in the industry. They’ll keep the hydraulics running smoothly.
- Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders, so they stay synchronized and parallel to the bending table at all times.
- Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other, so the machine stays balanced and lasts longer.
- Hydraulic cylinders are near the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
ACCURATE, USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL SYSTEM
- Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- Simple controller is so intuitive that you could train someone to use it in 5 minutes.
- Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program, great for saving time on production.
- Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm, ensuring that parts come out right the first time.
- Main electrical components made in Germany by Weidmueller and Schneider® will give you years of trouble-free productivity.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down. Just input your specs on the controller, then press the pedal for each bend.
- You can make a complete part without touching the controller. Push the metal in while pressing the foot pedal.
- Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- Speed option lets you reduce cycle time and make your shop more efficient.
- Chain drive back gauge system uses tried-and-true technology that you can maintain easily.
- The 23.62" back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
STEEL PLATE CONSTRUCTION AND INCLUDED TOOLING
- Fully-welded all-steel construction helps prevent deformation and minimize flex during the bending process.
- Weighs a robust 16,000 lbs. for massive structural strength that ensures accurate results.
- Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches (European Style).
- Quick-release tool holders let you make changes easily. Just open a lever and it drops the top die out. No time-consuming cap screws!
- Crowning adjustment dial gives you the option to deliver more pressure in the center of a bend for consistency all the way across.
- Safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
- Light curtains will swing open and get out of the way when you’re doing a tool change.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME AFTER-SALE CARE
- This hydraulic press brake ships fully assembled. Just uncrate it, plug it in, and get started.
- We keep machine handling to a minimum to reduce the risk of damage. The flatbed truck that leaves our facilities is the one that shows up at your door.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
|Back Gauge Length||17144|
|Return Speed||2.36" / sec.|
|Maximum Pressure||140 tons|
|Approach Speed||2.0" / sec.|
|Back Gauge Motor||1/2 hp|
|Bending Speed||.6" / sec.|
|Main Motor||10 hp|
|Distance Between Housings||102/124"|
|Distance From Table To Ram||15.3"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||162x69x97|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products