Baileigh BP-3142NC hydraulic press brake
This small hydraulic press brake is perfect for hot rod shops that need to bend bracket quickly, but don’t want a larger machine.
- 31” width is perfect for smaller projects.
- Bends a maximum capacity of .25” mild steel.
- 2 hp motor produces 42 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt single phase power, so it will work in any shop, even when power is limited.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 19.5”-long manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Digital readout (DRO) for back gauge and down position helps you get precise results.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, unlike some competing machines which don’t come with tooling.
- Universal tooling holder gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Heavy steel plate construction, weighing 2,000 lbs., doesn’t flinch under pressure and maintains accuracy over many years of use.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get to work.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Back Gauge Length||19.5"|
|Return Speed||1.1" / sec|
|Approach Speed||0.9" / sec.|
|Bending Speed||0.4" / sec|
|Distance Between Housings||28"|
|Distance From Table To Ram||8.5"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x48x94|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791