Baileigh 1227902 DP-1375VS-110 Variable Speed Drill Press
Baileigh 1227902 DP-1375VS-110 – 110V Variable Speed Drill Press
The DP-1375VS-110 is built to last for years because it draws strength from its sturdy base and column that won’t flinch during the heaviest drilling sessions. With a 22” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 110 volt power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.1/16” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 120 to 2000 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to 5/8” capacity.
- 4-1/2" Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 22” x 18.5” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
|Spindle Speeds||Inverter Driven Varialble|
|Max. Drill Capacity||1|
|Base Size||27" x 19"|
|Table Size||22" x 18.75"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||33.5"|
|Spindle Nose to Base||46.875"|
|Spindle Speed||120 - 2000 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 3|
|Table Load Capacity||154 lbs|
|Main Motor||2 hp|
|Motor Coolant||1/8 hp|
|Drill Capacity Cast Iron||1-1/16"|
|Drill Capacity Steel||1-1/4"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x79|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products