Baileigh JP-1898-NC 220V 3 Phase 7.5 hp 18" Numerically Controlled Jointer/Planer with Programmable Table Height
Built from steel and cast iron, this numerically controlled 18” jointer/planer saves space and does the work of 2 machines without compromising on quality.
- 7.5 hp motor has enough strength to cut and smooth 18” boards.
- 4.75” helical cutter head (included) spins at 5,700 rpm.
- 6 rows of rotatable carbide blades on the spiral cutter head will remain sharp for much longer than a straight-knife cutter could.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 98” table supports your boards, ensures true, straight cuts.
- Digital controller lets you adjust the height of the 63” x 18” jointer table.
- Programmable system for the planer lets you enter your desired spacing, and machine takes care of the rest.
- Control panels with big stop and start buttons are simple to use.
- Parallelogram-style jointer bed helps prevent accidents by maintaining a tight, uniform gap between the table and the cutter—regardless of the table height.
- 5/16” maximum cutting depth at the jointer station.
- Fence can tilt up to 45° for edge joining.
- 71” x 18” planer table (with a large resting area on both sides) makes it easier for you to maneuver the material.
- Variable infeed speed from 16 to 50 feet per minute lets you finetune to fit the wood you’re working with and get a better finish.
- Rubber infeed and outfeed rollers reduce friction and keep boards moving smoothly.
- 2 large 6” dust ports, one for each function, can connect to your dust collector so your shop stays pristine with safe, breathable air.
|Table Size (Length)||98"|
|Table Size (Width)||18"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||4.75'|
|Max Stock Width||18'|
|Number of Knives||Helical Head|
|Maximum Stock Height||9.8"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||3/16'|
|Feed Speed||16 to 50 FPM Variable|
|Table Elevation||Digital Control|
|Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth||1/4"|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||106x48x59|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791