Baileigh STS-16120-CNC 220V 3 Phase 7.5 hp 16" CNC Sliding Table Saw
This CNC table saw lets you store cut programs to ensure accuracy on high-volume, 3-shift schedules. With the sliding table, you need only one operator to cut 10-foot panels.
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- Saw turns on a 1” arbor.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut. No need to spend extra time on sanding afterwards.
- 5.7” touchscreen control panel has a 300 program memorycapacity.
- You can program the cutting width, blade tilt, and blade height of the main saw, as well as the scoring blade height.
- Save cut settings for a given application or schedule (for example, “Monday Cuts”), so they’re the same each time.
- Simply choose your desired cut program, and the system will take the table to the right settings. Then, manually push the wood towards the blade.
FENCES, TABLE, AND TRUNNION:
- Includes fences for ripping, crosscut, and angled cuts.
- Servo motor moves the rip fence into place as programmed. No need to read scales. Just dial it in.
- 2-position rip fence can lift out of the way for crosscutting.
- Cast iron frame backs the rip fence, keeping it parallel to the saw.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension) for repeatability.
- Angle fence is scaled for precision.
- Heavy cast steel trunnion has boxed (not dovetailed) ways for extra rigidity.
- Enormous 15” x 125” sliding table is made of anodized, fully-extruded aluminum, so it’ll stay true and square.
- Table slides on 4 precision shafts made of polished steel for the smoothest slide possible.
- Fully welded base made of 12-gauge steel reduces vibrations, maintains alignment, and keeps cuts accurate.
- Wiper system in the shafts eliminates build-up from sawdust and grease.
- You can slide a whole sheet of 4’ x 8’ material so easilyyou’d never think there’s weight on it.
- Load lock prevents the table from budging when you’re setting down large sheets of wood.
- 4” main dust port that you can hook up to an extraction system and keep your shop clean.
SAFETY, PARTS, AND WARRANTY:
- Includes safety blade guards for straight or angled cuts that you can switch in seconds.
- We typically keep replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of customer reps—all with hands-on machine experience—are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Industrial production, especially cabinetry manufacturers, lumber liquidators, and railroad yards.
- Item Number STS-16120-CNC
- Table Size (Length) 126"
- Table Size (Width) 15"
- RPM 3000/4000/5000/6000
- Belt/Blade Size 16" Max diameter(** When using a 16" blade, the saw blade will be 1" higher than table when in the lowest position)
- Max Stock Width 51"
- Table Saw Blade Diameter 12"
- Table Saw Arbor 1"
- Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90° 5" with 16" blade
- Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45° 3.25" with a 16" blade
- Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM 8000
- Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter 4.5"
- Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor 7/8"
- Power 220V Three Phase
- Horse Power 7.5
- Weight (lbs) 2500