Baileigh IP-156 220V Single Phase 3hp 15" Industrial Planer, 6" Maximum Cutting Height,
Even our most economical planer offers 2 speeds, a large cast iron table, and the best safety features. Built to last, this 15”-wide planer is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- Robust 3 hp motor turns the cutter head at 5,000 rpm.
- Straight 3-knife cutter head comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use this planer almost anywhere.
- Switch between 2 infeed speeds:
- 20 feet per minute to remove a lot of material quickly.
- 16 feet per minute to give you a smoother finish (or to handle harder or chip-prone material more cautiously).
- 15” x 20” main table includes front and back cast iron wing extensions that can expand to 15” x 48”.
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Anti-kickback fingers help prevent accidents by gripping a piece of wood if it jams the machine.
- Magnetic starter switch automatically shuts down the planer if there’s a problem with current, like a power surge.
- Fully-enclosed steel stand reduces vibrations and maintains accuracy over many years of daily use.
- Integrated wheels on the base allow you to move the planer easily.
- 4” dust port can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced woodworkers when you need help or project advice.
We recommend adding a spiral cutter head with rotatable carbide teeth that stay sharp longer.
- Item Number IP-156
- Table Size (Length) 48"
- Table Size (Width) 15"
- RPM 5000
- Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/8"
- Cutter Head Diameter 3"
- Max Stock Width 15'
- Number of Knives 3
- Maximum Stock Height 6"
- Minimum Stock Thickness 3/16"
- Minimum Stock Length 6"
- Feed Speed 16/20 FPM
- Table Elevation Manual
- Power 220V Single Phase
- Horse Power 3
- Weight (lbs) 520