Baileigh IP-156 220V Single Phase 3hp 15" Industrial Planer, 6" Maximum Cutting Height,
Baileigh IP-156 Industrial Planer
Even the most economical planer offers 2 speeds, a large cast iron table, and the best safety features. Built to last, this 15”-wide planer is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- Robust 3 hp motor turns the cutter head at 5,000 rpm.
- Straight 3-knife cutter head comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power. You can use this planer almost anywhere.
- Switch between 2 infeed speeds:15” x 20” main table includes front and back cast iron wing extensions that can expand to 15” x 48”.
- 20 feet per minute to remove a lot of material quickly.
- 16 feet per minute to give you a smoother finish (or to handle harder or chip-prone material more cautiously).
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Anti-kickback fingers help prevent accidents by gripping a piece of wood if it jams the machine.
- Magnetic starter switch automatically shuts down the planer if there’s a problem with current, like a power surge.
- Fully-enclosed steel stand reduces vibrations and maintains accuracy over many years of daily use.
- Integrated wheels on the base allow you to move the planer easily.
- 4” dust port can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
|Table Size (Length)||48"|
|Table Size (Width)||15"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw)||1/8"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3"|
|Max Stock Width||15'|
|Number of Knives||3|
|Maximum Stock Height||6"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||3/16"|
|Minimum Stock Length||6"|
|Feed Speed||16/20 FPM|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x52|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products