Baileigh HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER R-H120
This ring roller offers one of the best double-pinch designs on the market for production runs, built from highest quality components with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 5.5" round tube and 4.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch system with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rollsfor forming, rotated by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulically-driven lateral roll guides and guide rolls come standard to assist with coiling and twisting.
- Movable operator podium console houses all control buttons and includes attached foot pedals for forward and reversedirections.
- Digital readout to display roll positions for optimal repeatability.
- You can choose to operate the roller in vertical or horizontal position, depending on the desired bend radius, segment length, and material.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H120 over similar machines?
- We bolt and weld the heavy-duty steel plate frame together for a sturdier structure than you’ll find on most roll benders, preventing flex even at full capacity.
- The convenient control podium design lets you perform all machine functions at the same time for efficient production and low operator fatigue.
- Double-pinch rolling minimizes those money-wasting straight pieces at the beginnings and ends of bends by allowing you to pre- and post-bend material.
- You can always call up our team of experienced customer service reps for help with a machine problem or simply to ask for application advice.
|Pipe Capacity||Size: 4.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"|
|Round Tube Capacity||Size: 5.5" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Square Tube Capacity||Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"|
|Solid Round Capacity||Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Flat Bar Easy Way||Size: 7.875" (1.375") / Min. Dia.: 40"|
|Flat Bar Hard Way||Size: 4" (.984") / Min. Dia.: 63"|
|Angle Iron Capacity||Size: 4" (.393") / Min. Dia.: 63"|
|Lower Roll Dia.||12.40"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||4,975 lbs.|
|Material Type||All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.|
|*Optional Tooling||Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.|
|Shipping Dimensions||63" x 62" x 77"|
Baileigh collects Sales Tax on all orders shipped to California and Wisconsin!