Corghi Exact Linear
Corghi Exact Linear
Camera wheel alignment Technology.
- Fast, Easy, Precise, Reliable, Complete, Quality at affordable prices
- Ergonomic worktop.
- Unique High resolution 80 x 80 and 80 x 90 target board.
- Next generation camera with high resolution HiQ lenses.
- Camera movement kit allows the operator to work from pit level to over 2.00 meters by pressing a key on the keyboard. Fast and easy (optional).
- Drive on assistant for safe maneuvering in the workshop without additional operator or mirror.
- User friendly graphics. Icon based Exact software. Easy to learn, fast to select
- Live chassis measurements with graphic live indication. Graphic live measurement with graphic chassis measurement.
- International database by regional area for easy selection. Select your area in the set up, but always have the rest of the world data available at your fingertips
- Selectable printout, color, black and white graphics only, or by file.
- Live adjustment, all angle values indicated in real time.
- Selectable tutor online that follows the operator step by step with graphic indicator on how to proceed.
|Total Toe||± 20°|
|Half Toe||± 10°|
|King Pin||± 30°|
|Set Back||± 22°|
|Thrust Angle||± 10°|
|Steering Difference||± 20°|
|Power Supply Voltage||115-230V / 50-60Hz / 1ph|
|Power Absorption||500 W|
|PC Holder Weight||24.2 lbs - 11Kg|
|Camera Beam Weight||57.3 lbs - 26 Kg|
|Column Weight||145.5 lbs - 66Kg|
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products