Corghi Exact 70
Computerised wheel aligner with 8-CCD-camera sensor heads.
- Exact Plus, the Corghi wheel alignment program for the most Software demanding professional. Exact Plus works with the Windows XP EMBEDDED operating system. Clear, intuitive graphics, user friendly, complete and customisable.
- Manual toe curve measurement and adjustment procedure.
- Push-type, 2 and 3 point and single-sensor ROC and ROC skip option.
- Car and van databank with more than 18,000 vehicles. Optional truck and bus databanks with more than 3,000 vehicles.
- “Easy Caster”: quick caster measurement with no brakes on sensor heads.
- Animated tutor guides preparation of vehicle for alignment.
- “Quick Check”: complete 2-head front axle measurement and adjustment procedure.
- Quick job record data input.
- Continuous sensor calibration checking.
- Adjustment help, schematic slides or animations.
- Wheeled cabinet
- Wireless or cable sensor heads
- Professional PC (INTEL motherboard, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB HD, DVD reader, High-speed USB 2.0 port, Ethernet network circuit board, Keyboard)
- Windows XP Embedded
- EXACT PLUS alignment program
- Asa Network, RH-Meter and Romess CM-09606 compatible
- Pedal depressor
- Steering clamp
- 10-26’’ or 10-21’’ car wheel brackets with self-centring system
- Adjustment help, schematic slides or animations
- External battery charger for charging batteries with PC off
|Central Unit||90-260 Vca (50-60 Hz) 1ph|
|Central Unit Consumption||0, 4 kW|
|Sensors||31,5" x 5" x 8" (800 x 135 x 210 mm)|
|Width x Depth x Height||31,5” x 25” x 67” (800 x 630 x 1710 mm)|
|With Sensors||53” x 52” x 67” (1350 x 1320 x 1710 mm)|
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.