AME 11090 Stinger Bead Breaker
- Lightweight option for breaking 3 piece wheels
- Unit mechanically clamps to wheel, regardless of size or clearance
- 10 ton, 8” (20 cm) stroke cylinder pushes bead back away from the wheel
- Unique head is designed for tool to push on the bead – not the side wall of tire
- Comes with 2 spacer wedges to prevent bead from re-seating
- Shipped with tool box
- Weight 29 lbs (13 kg)
Warranty: AME International warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of sale to the final customer. AME will repair or replace any item found to be defective. AME may refund the purchase price of any such item at its discretion.
Shipping Policies: AME ships its products via parcel and LTL carriers. If there is any damage at the time an order is delivered, it must be noted on the receiving paperwork from the freight carrier. Any inventory discrepancies must be reported in writing to AME within 48 hours of delivery of goods.
Return goods must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be shipped to AME International, freight prepaid. In order to be considered for credit, goods must be in new condition and in its original packaging. All returns will be credited less a 15% restock fee. Items which have been manufactured or ordered at customers request may not be returned.
To return a product or find out more information about our return policy, please call during business hours and speak to a customer service representative at (800)-562-4791.