Zinko ZSJ-15A6 1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack (6 Pump)
Aluminum Racing Car Jack - 6 Pumps, 1.5 Ton Capacity Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Service Jacks.
These lightweight aluminum service jacks are easy to maneuver and are a great choice for working on custom cars in the shop or on the race track.
Easy to operate - push button floor jack with an air pump.
Designed for use on trucks, automotive and agricultural equipment.
- Fast performance - with 3 pumps to maximum height on model ZSJ-15A3, and 6 pumps to maximum height on model ZSJ-15A6.
- Low profile - with extremely low starting point designed specially for all styles of race cars.
- Roller front wheel, and rear wheel casters help support these easily maneuverable units.
- Durable - the highest grade die cast aluminum combined with our patented hydraulic system while meeting all of Zinko's high standards make this jack trouble-free.
- Universal - 3,000 lbs capacity, combined with a notched lift cup that has a removable rubber insert that allows for use on any type of car. No stop bracket required.
- Handle can be locked at any position insuring no body damage to the car.
- Heavy-duty full service rear caster wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Features the strongest 2-piece handle ever designed.
- Standard model comes with dual carrying handle. Max Optional dirt track stabilizer for use on non-paved surfaces are available upon request.
- Weight: 49 Lbs.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Min. Height (in)||3-1/2"|
|Hydraulic Lift (in)||14|
|Max. Height (in)||17-1/2"|
|Chassis Length (in)||23-5/8"|
|Chassis Width (in)||11-3/4"|
|Heights Of Frame (in)||6-1/8"|