Zinko ZR-502A 50 Ton 2.25" Stroke Aluminum Single Acting Cylinder
The 50 Ton 2" stroke aluminum hydraulic Cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance. Easily carried around and connected to work with any 10,000 psi air over hydraulic pump. These lightweight and rugged cylinders are suitable for almost every heavy lifting situation, in the shop or job site.
- All models come with NPT fast flow quick connection couplers and dust caps.
- Made of the strongest aluminum alloys and heat-treated to provide a maximum combination of strength and fracture resistance.
- Grooved saddles for stability. Steel base-plated for increased durability.
- Optional valve to control cylinder speed can also be used as shut off valve for temporary load holding.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Min. Height (in)||6.93"|
|Max. Height (in)||9.17"|
|Outside Diameter (in)||5.90"|
|Cylinder Bore Diameter (in)||3.74"|
|Plunger Diameter (in)||3.15"|
|Base to Adv. Port (in)||1.80"|
|Saddle Diameter (in)||2.81"|