Zinko ZPM-20 Puller Set, 20 Ton Jaw Type
*Image is for reference only, Real product may differ
- Adjustable handle slides easily into 5 different positions.
- 360°rotating handle socket gives flexibility in difficult pumping locations.
- Hydraulic pump and puller body are self contained and feature a spring loaded centering cone.
- Units come with integral safety relief valve systems.
- Heat-treated, chrome-plated cylinder for extended durability and corrosion prevention.
- All units use heat-treated forged alloy steel cross bolts.
- Spring return hydraulic cylinder allows for rapid retraction of the cylinder rod upon completion of the pull.
Jaw Type Series
- Spring loaded centering cone.
- Jaws are plated with maganous-phosphate to prevent and corrosion.
- 2/3 way combination puller head for 3-jaw puller, puller, plus the 2-jaw option when space is limited.
- Multiple cross bolt mountings for additional set up versatility.
- ZPM-20 & ZPM-30 have 2 state stroke desing. First stage is for quick connect, while second stage is for high hydraulic output for pulling.
|Model Number||Capacity (Tons)||Reach (in)||Spread (in)||Stroke (in)||Pump Tip (in)||Jaw Tip(in)||Ship Weight (lbs)|
ZINKO makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards and warrants to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
1 year limited warranty on all ZINKO products unless specified otherwise. Warranty does not apply to defects due directly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities or to a lack of maintenance. ZINKO LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE FROM THE DATETHE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED AT RETAIL. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ORMERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOWLONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall ZINKO be liable for incidental or consequential damages. The liability of ZINKO on any claim for loss or damage arising out of the sale, resale, or use of a jack or related service equipment shall in no event exceed the purchase price. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTALOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To take advantage of this warranty, the product or part must be return for examination, postage prepaid, to an Authorized Repair Station designated by our Ontario, California office. Proof of purchase date and explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, ZINKO will either repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price if we cannot readily and quickly provide a repair or replacement, if you are willing to accept such refund. ZINKO will return repaired product or replacement at ZINKO expense. If it is determined there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from cause not within the scope of ZINKO warranty, then the user must bear the cost of storing and returning the products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. For service contact your local distributor.
* MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.