Zinko ZHC-5V 5/10 Ton Toe Jack
Zinko ZHC-5V 5/10 Ton Toe Jack
5 Ton Toe Jack. Designed for lifting loads with very low clearances, such as heavy cargo moving, bridge or plant construction, installation of industrial machinery and shipyard equipment.
- Use the safe dependable toe jacks and speed rollers to safely lift and move a heavy load in a low clearance situation.
- Super low height (the lowest in the industry) toe jacks ease operation under the most difficult situations. These are the best choice for lifting heavy machinery and cargo, especially when installing industrial machinery, relocating shipyard equipment, or during bridge and plant construction.
- Use toe jacks with the our line of "industrial strength" Speed Rollers for moving heavy, oversized equipment and cargo safely.
- 360 degree turn lever socket for operation at any direction.
- Longer life and no oil leak - welded steel construction prevents oil leadage and special heat treatment reduces metal fatigue.
- Weight: 51 Lbs
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Min. Height (in) - Toe||7/8"|
|Min. Height (in) - Head||9-3/8"|
|Max. Height (in) - Toe||5-1/2"|
|Max. Height (in) - Head||14-1/4"|
|Ram Lift (in)||4-3/4"|
|Toe Area (in)||2-1/4" x 3"|
|Base Area (in)||7-1/2" x 10-1/2"|
ZINKO makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards and warrants to the original retail consumer/purchaser of our products that each product be free from defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
1 year limited warranty on all ZINKO products unless specified otherwise. Warranty does not apply to defects due directly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, repairs or alterations outside our facilities or to a lack of maintenance. ZINKO LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE FROM THE DATETHE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED AT RETAIL. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ORMERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOWLONG THE IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall ZINKO be liable for incidental or consequential damages. The liability of ZINKO on any claim for loss or damage arising out of the sale, resale, or use of a jack or related service equipment shall in no event exceed the purchase price. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTALOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
To take advantage of this warranty, the product or part must be return for examination, postage prepaid, to an Authorized Repair Station designated by our Ontario, California office. Proof of purchase date and explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. If our inspection discloses a defect, ZINKO will either repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price if we cannot readily and quickly provide a repair or replacement, if you are willing to accept such refund. ZINKO will return repaired product or replacement at ZINKO expense. If it is determined there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from cause not within the scope of ZINKO warranty, then the user must bear the cost of storing and returning the products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. For service contact your local distributor.
* MODEL AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products