Zinko ZHC-5V 5/10 Ton Toe Jack
5 Ton Toe Jack. Designed for lifting loads with very low clearances, such as heavy cargo moving, bridge or plant construction, installation of industrial machinery and shipyard equipment.
- Use the safe dependable toe jacks and speed rollers to safely lift and move a heavy load in a low clearance situation.
- Super low height (the lowest in the industry) toe jacks ease operation under the most difficult situations. These are the best choice for lifting heavy machinery and cargo, especially when installing industrial machinery, relocating shipyard equipment, or during bridge and plant construction.
- Use toe jacks with the our line of "industrial strength" Speed Rollers for moving heavy, oversized equipment and cargo safely.
- 360 degree turn lever socket for operation at any direction.
- Longer life and no oil leak - welded steel construction prevents oil leadage and special heat treatment reduces metal fatigue.
- Weight: 51 Lbs
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Min. Height (in) - Toe||7/8"|
|Min. Height (in) - Head||9-3/8"|
|Max. Height (in) - Toe||5-1/2"|
|Max. Height (in) - Head||14-1/4"|
|Ram Lift (in)||4-3/4"|
|Toe Area (in)||2-1/4" x 3"|
|Base Area (in)||7-1/2" x 10-1/2"|