Wilton F-4, Fiber Face Jaw Cap, 4" Jaw Width
Wilton F-4, Fiber Face Jaw Cap, 4" Jaw Width
- Aluminum alloy with laminated fiber cover to prevent the absorption of outside materials
- Caps are constructed from a hardened aluminum alloy with two built-in circular permanent magnets on the backside which holds the product securely to the vise
- Caps are magnetic towards the vise side to prevent steel filings from attaching themselves to the jaws and keep the clamped part from becoming magnetized
- Designed to protect both the vise jaws and the workpiece from marring and distortion during any clamping application
- Heat parts rapidly by concentrating heat into part
- The Wilton F-4, Fiber Face Jaw Cap, 4 Jaw Width in Workholding, Vise Accessories" Wilton Fiber Magnefix Jaw Caps are constructed of aluminum alloy and laminated fiber to prevent absorption of outside materials. Use on applications when avoiding marring of the work surface.
- Jaw Width (In.): 4
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
JET warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.
Register your JET Machinery right here at jettools.com. Click here to register your product now.
The general warranty lasts for the time period specified in the literature included with your product or on the official JET-branded website.
- JET products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. Accessories carry a limited warranty of one year from the date of receipt.
- Consumable items are defined as expendable parts or accessories expected to become inoperable within a reasonable amount of use and are covered by a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Consumable Items
- Air Tools Accessories
- Machine Accessories
- Air Tools
- Metalworking Machinery
- Electric Hoists
- Electric Hoist Accessories
- Woodworking Machinery used for Industrial or Commercial Purposes
- Woodworking Bench Top Machinery
- Woodworking Machinery
- JET Parallel Clamps
- VOLT Electric Hoists
- Manual Hoists
- Manual Hoist Accessories
- Shop Tools
- Warehouse & Dock products
- Hand Tools
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product from the date of delivery.
WHAT IS COVERED
This warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the limitations stated below. This warranty does not cover failures due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair, alterations or lack of maintenance.
Woodworking products with a Five Year Warranty that are used for commercial or industrial purposes default to a Two Year Warranty. Please contact Technical Service at 1-800-274-6846 for further clarification.
HOW TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846. Please note that you will be asked to provide proof of initial purchase when calling.
If a product requires further inspection, the Technical Service representative will explain and assist with any additional action needed.
JET has Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6846 or use the Service Center Locator on the JET website.
JET is constantly adding new products. For complete, up-to-date product information, check with your local distributor or visit the JET website.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, subject to applicable state law.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
JET LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
JET SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DEATH, INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONTINGENT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
JET sells through distributors only. The specifications listed in JET printed materials and on official JET -branded websites are given as general information and are not binding. JET reserves the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever. JET® branded products are not sold in Canada by JPW Industries.
NOTE: JET is a division of JPW Industries. References in this document to JET also apply to JPW Industries or any of its successors in interest to the JET brand.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products