Tsunami Water Separator 50 SCFM Maximum Flow Rate Separator Pneumatic Drain
The Tsunami Water Separator is a high-quality filtration product that removes dirt, particulate, and water from compressed air systems. The Tsunami Water Separator uses a unique up-flow gravity separation process to remove water droplets and aerosols from the air before being discharged through an automatic drain.
Features And Benefits
- Point-of-use protection for air tools and pneumatic equipment
- Machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Minimal maintenance required with easy-to-service float drain
- Removes large amounts of moisture (up to one quart of water or oil per minute)
- Filters particulate down to 10 micron
- Optional mounting bracket sold separately
- Made in America
|PORT SIZE (NPT)
|17" X 2½" X 2½"
Seller warrants the Goods will be as described on the face hereof, will be free from any defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery and will be manufactured in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In order to assert a claim for breach of warranty, the Buyer must give Seller written notice thereof within thirty (30) days of Buyer’s receipt of goods. Seller will be given a reasonable opportunity to investigate all claims, and no goods may be returned to Seller until after receipt of definitive shipping instructions and a return authorization from Seller.