Tsunami Filtration Package #7 - 20 SCFM oil coalescing filter with regulator (F/R - filter / regulator)
Tsunami filters are machined from the highest quality materials and are anodized inside and out to ensure ultimate durability against corrosion and trapped contaminates. The Oil Coalescing Filter removes oil aerosols down to .001 ppm and particulates down to .01 micron. The Regulator allows pressure control to ensure down stream components do not exceed their maximum operating pressures.
- Includes: (1) Oil coalescing filter, (1) Regulator and a mounting bracket.
Features And Benefits
- Removes oil aerosols - down to .001 ppm
- Filters particulate down to .01 micron
- Oversized tube length allows both gravity and velocity to assist in the removal of water and air contaminates
- Removable bottom cap provides ease of service
- Machined drain port allows for various drain capabilities
- Regulator provides optimal air pressure
- Made in America
|PORT SIZE (NPT)
|10½ X 4 X 3½
Seller warrants the Goods will be as described on the face hereof, will be free from any defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery and will be manufactured in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In order to assert a claim for breach of warranty, the Buyer must give Seller written notice thereof within thirty (30) days of Buyer’s receipt of goods. Seller will be given a reasonable opportunity to investigate all claims, and no goods may be returned to Seller until after receipt of definitive shipping instructions and a return authorization from Seller.