Tsunami Filtration Package #2 - 120 SCFM water separator with regulator and lubricator (F/R/L - filter /regulator / lubricator)
Installing a FRL in a pneumatic system provides optimal performance and longevity for the components downstream. This package is designed to remove liquids and contaminants from the air, prevent over pressurization, and release a controlled mist of oil to reduce friction in the tool or piece of equipment.
- Includes: (1) Water separator, (1) Regulator, (1) Lubricator, and a mounting bracket.
Features And Benefits
- Point-of-use protection for air tools and pneumatic equipment
- Machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Minimal maintenance required with easy-to-service float drain
- Removes large amounts of moisture (up to one quart of water or oil per minute)
- Filters particulate down to 10 micron
- Made in America
|CFM||ITEM||PORT SIZE (NPT)||DRAIN||MAX PSI||MAX °F||WEIGHT||DIMENSIONS (IN)|
|120||21999-0250||1||FLOAT||250||122||16 LBS||21 X 13 X 6½|
Seller warrants the Goods will be as described on the face hereof, will be free from any defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery and will be manufactured in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In order to assert a claim for breach of warranty, the Buyer must give Seller written notice thereof within thirty (30) days of Buyer’s receipt of goods. Seller will be given a reasonable opportunity to investigate all claims, and no goods may be returned to Seller until after receipt of definitive shipping instructions and a return authorization from Seller.