Martins Industries MIC-AUHD-78 Automatic HD Tire Inflation Safety Cage 78'' OD
The Automatic HD tire inflation cage 78" OD offers top-of-the-line protection for your employees when inflating truck & bus, agriculture and off-the-road tires. Equipped with locks and safety valve systems on each door, the Automatic HD tire inflation safety cage series exceeds OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S. In addition to its sturdiness and safeness, the 78” OD HD tire inflation cages offer easiness, accuracy and versatility with a plug & play automatic tire inflator that is equipped with an over pressure system.
- Inflate or deflate your tire automatically while staying out of harm’s way.
- Safety system on both doors to activate & deactivate the inflation/deflation of tires.
- Equipped with steel wire mesh walls to protect against large fragments from tire explosions.
- For tires of up to 76" OD X 35" wide.
- Tough enough for tire pressures of up to 145 psi with its built-in automatic tire inflator.
- Automatic tire inflator – 145 psi.
- 10' air hose with OTR chuck.
- Quick coupling 1/2'' industrial.
- Safety information & procedures sticker.
- User manual.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||82 x 40 x 78|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||208 x 102 x 200|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires, OTR tire|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||76|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||193|
|Wheel width - max. (inches)||35|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||89|
|Net weight (kg)||503|
|Net weight (lb)||1110|
|Hose length (inches)||120|
|Hose length (cm)||300|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||231 x 130 x 216|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||91 x 51 x 85|
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
If you any other doubts please contact us at 800-562-4791.