Martins Industries MIC-6HD 6-Bar Tire Inflation Safety Cage
Using the 6-bar HD Tire inflation cage is the safest way for your employees to inflate your truck and bus, excavation or aircraft tires. Its solid structure exceeds the requirements of OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.177 in the U.S. The cage is equipped with a robust lock on the door, an internal air hose with a lock-on chuck, a safety valve system and 4 anchor holes*. The 6-bar HD Tire inflation cage is also compatible with MARTINS’ Seating and inflating truck tire station (MIC-6HD-IPS) and the Tire inflating kit (MIC-6HD-KIT).
- Safest way to inflate or deflate your tires. Protects from exploding large fragments and air blasts.
- Built with a laser-cut air deflection shield to protect against air blasts from exploding tires.
- Safety system on the door automatically activates & deactivates the inflation/deflation of tires.
- Inflate tires measuring up to 47" OD by 20" large.
- Certified to inflate tires up to 130 psi.
- 52"/1.32 m air hose with closed chuck.
- Quick coupling 1/4'' industrial.
- Accessory mounting plates.
- Safety information & procedures sticker.
- User manual.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||53 x 27 x 57|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||135 x 70 x 146|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||47|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||120|
|Wheel width - max. (inches)||20,5|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||52|
|Net weight (kg)||132|
|Net weight (lb)||291|
|Hose length (inches)||52|
|Hose length (cm)||132|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||140 x 76 x 147|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||55 x 30 x 58|
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
If you any other doubts please contact us at 800-562-4791.