Schley Products 62800 Gm Harmonic Damper Pulley Puller
- This harmonic damper pulley holding tool has been developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on Gen III engines.
- These damper pulleys need a special tool to hold the pulley stationary for the center bolt to be removed.
- The bolt is extremely tight and without the SLY-62800 removal is extremely difficult at best.
- In replacing the center bolt after installation of the pulley factory specifications require 240 pounds of torque to seat the pulley properly.
- This tool allows the factory torque to be attained.
- This holding tool works with the following engines: 1997 and later Gen III 5.7 L V-8 Camaro Corvette Firebird and Trans AM.
Schley Products Inc., warrants their Specialty Hand Tools to be free from defects in material and workmanship. There is no implied or expressed warranty for damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse use of impact, use in production, or use of the tool for other than its intended specialty application.
The exclusive remedy for any item found to be defective under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective tool or piece of equipment. Schley Products Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential or incurred damages. Final determination of defects shall be made by Schley Products Inc.
For more information call us up at 800-562-479.