Lisle 71200 Stud Remover
Features and Benefits
- Removes studs from engine blocks, exhaust manifolds, cylinder heads and other applications.
- Allows for easy removal of studs.
- Design allows tool to grip flush with mounting surface of the stud so it can grab studs that are broken off very close to the mounting surface.
- Tool has two holes, ½” (14m) and ¾” (19mm) for optimum fit, minimizing damage to threads.
- Range 3/8” (10mm)-3/4” (19mm).
- Weight 1.25 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Lisle Manufacturer Warranty
All products have a lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper use, etc.