EMAX 5hp 18CFM Single Stage Reciprocating Splash Lube Bare Pump with flywheel
Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
Our 3 Cylinder Heavy air compressor pump with 18 CFM Displacement and a Free Air (usable air) of 14 CFM @ 90 PSI can’t be beat. This pump has a maximum PSI of 135. It takes 19.5 amps (running amps) to pull this pump. This pump can be slowed down by putting a smaller pulley on your motor and it can be ran with a 3 HP motor pulling 15 amps on 220V (running amps).Minimum RPM is 600 and a maximum RPM of 1080.
- Solid cast iron 3 cylinder piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Cool-Tek – the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 8-1/4 in. x 5-1/4 in.
- Pump flywheel included on pump
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 19” W x 15” D x 16” H and Flywheel is 10.5
- weight: 80 Ilbs
- includes oil -holds 1.5 quarts of oil
|CFM @ 90 PSI||14|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||15" X 19" X 16"|
|Oil Capacity||1.5 Quarts|
Energy efficiency and MAXimum performance. Leaders In Industrial Air Technology. Innovation is in the air.