Rapid Air F28092 1" Fastpipe Cooling Kit
F28092 1" FASTPIPE COOLING KIT
- Easy to install, versatile solution to eliminate excess moisture in an air system.
- Hot air flows into the cooling loop and travels a total distance of approximately 27 feet, cooling the air and causing water vapor to condense.
- Rectangular construction allows for easy draining through the ball valves.
- Inexpensive compared to the cost of a powered air dryer or aftercooler.
F28072 PARTS LIST – 3/4″ FASTPIPE
QTY: 4 F1863 3/4″ X 7’6″ PIPE
QTY: 5 F1003 3/4″ FASTPIPE ELBOWS
QTY: 3 F1009 3/4″ FASTPIPE REDUCING TEE x 1/2″ FNPT
QTY: 2 F3400 3/4″ FASTPIPE LARGE HEX NUT
QTY: 2 F3411 3/4″ FASTPIPE INSERT GASKET
QTY: 2 F3450 3/4″ FASTPIPE BRASS INSERT x 1/2″ FNPT
QTY: 4 K35050M 1/2″ NPT MALE X FEMALE BRASS BALL VALVE
QTY: 1 50616 1/2″ NPT BRASS HEX NIPPLE
QTY: 1 F2024 WALL OUTLET w 1/2″ FNPT INLET
QTY: 1 F0142 DEBURR TOOL
QTY: 2 F1020 3/4″ SPANNER WRENCH
QTY:1 F1022-10 3/4″ FASTPIPE WALL CLIPS (10 PACK)
QTY:1 F0213 1/2″ x 3FT COMPRESSOR JUMPER HOSE
F28092 PARTS LIST – 1″ FASTPIPE
QTY: 4 F2863 1″ X 7’6″ PIPE
QTY: 5 F2003 1″ FASTPIPE ELBOWS
QTY: 3 F2009 1″ FASTPIPE REDUCING TEE x 1/2″ FNPT
QTY: 2 F3100 1″ FASTPIPE LARGE HEX NUT
QTY: 2 F3111 1″ FASTPIPE INSERT GASKET
QTY: 2 F3175 1″ FASTPIPE BRASS INSERT x 3/4″ FNPT
QTY: 1 K35075M 3/4″ NPT MALE X FEMALE BRASS BALL VALVE
QTY: 3 K35050M 1/2″ NPT MALE X FEMALE BRASS BALL VALVE
QTY: 1 50620 3/4″ x 1/2″ NPT BRASS HEX NIPPLE
QTY: 1 F2025 WALL OUTLET w 3/4″ FNPT INLET
QTY: 1 F0142 DEBURR TOOL
QTY: 2 F2020 1″ SPANNER WRENCH
QTY: 1 F2022-10 1″ FASTPIPE WALL CLIPS (10 PACK)
QTY: 1 F0215 3/4″ x 3FT COMPRESSOR JUMPER HOSE
Products manufactured by the seller carry a limited one year warranty only as follows:
Products manufactured by engineered specialties, LLC., rapidair products division are
warranted to be free of defects due to faulty material or worksmanship for 12 months
from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear is not considered a defect in material
or worksmanship. Liability under this warranty is limited to the replacement of the
defective part provided that the following conditions are met:
- The company is promptly notified in writing of such defect immediately upon
discovery, and the defective product is returned for inspection
- The defect is not due, without limitation, to faulty installation, misalignment of
the product, vibration, pressure pulsations, ordinary wear and tear, corrosion,
ultraviolet degradation, operation outside the product specified limits and using
the product for uses other than its intended use.
- Seller makes no warranty of merchantability of the goods or of the fitness of the
goods for any particular purpose. Seller makes no warranties through any
course of dealing and/or performance between the seller and buyer.
- The seller will not pay claims for labor, materials and/or other expenses required
to replace or repair a defective product. The seller’s liability is limited to the
replacement of the defective part. Seller reserves the right to modify or alter
the product at any time.
- Products which were not manufactured by the seller are subject to only the
original manufacturer’s guarantee and warranties, if any. Seller does not have
any additional responsibility if original manufacturer denies warranty claim. In
no event, (whether a product is warranted by seller or not) shall seller be liable
for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature
whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way
connected with this agreement or items sold hereunder, whether alleged to arise
from breach of contract, express or implied warranty, or in tort, including
without limitation, negligence, failure to warn or strict liabilty.