Ranger RML-1500Xl Super-Stretch Motorcycle-Atv Lift
Ranger RML-1500XL Super-Stretch Motorcycle-ATV Lift / Portable
With its wide, stable stance, stretched tabletop and super-tall lifting height, the RML-1500XL motorcycle and ATV lift greets you like the badass it is—rugged and tough with the muscle to prove it. We use rugged 12-gauge metal with superior welds and a durable powder-coat finish. Nope, wimpy is not on our list of features.
There are copycats everywhere, but just because it looks like a Ranger doesn’t mean it works like a Ranger or lasts as long as a Ranger. Never trust a wannabe.
- A combination of power, solid construction, and user-friendly features makes the Ranger RML-1500XL the best motorcycle lift money can buy.
- With little effort, you can easily position, secure and raise motorcycles, bobbers, stretched choppers, trikes and other wheeled and recreational vehicles with ease.
- Features 12-gauge welded-steel construction, a non-skid diamond-plate platform surface and full travel automatic safety locks that allow various working heights.
- Side decks can be easily removed to provide a more compact work area for closer access to bikes when performing maintenance work or cleaning detail.
- A humongous 1,500-lb. lifting capacity handles just about anything that rolls.
- Safe and reliable means it’s been lifecycle tested beyond industry standards.
- Retractable, built-in, full-swivel casters provide stow-and-go capability even when loaded.
- Precision ball bearings improve rollability and are maintenance free.
- A gentle slope, textured diamond-plate approach ramps, and a secondary cheater ramp means even ground huggers can be loaded effortlessly.
- The RML-1500XL gets its power from a potent commercial-grade hydraulic power system that produces big lifting muscle right off the ground.
- A dual-function power unit provides either air or hydraulic pump operation.
- User-friendly controls increase productivity, reduce injuries, save money, and improve job satisfaction.
- A wide base frame combined with full perimeter tie-down rings provides a stable work environment ensuring bikes and choppers remain upright; tip-over concerns remain a thing of the past.
- Chrome alloy hydraulic cylinder provides smooth, controlled operation to keep things nice and civilized, and an extended-stroke ram means the RML-1500XL stands tall for improved ergonomics.
- A rigid tubular-steel wheel vise provides better stability and features a hardened steel crank and ergonomic handle for fast and easy set-up. Durable non-slip rubber contact plates help protect expensive wheels.
- A removable rear deck provides drop-down clearance and accessibility for wheel and suspension work.
- A secondary rear deck with built-in dyno-rollers makes easy work out of wheel rotations and turns your motorcycle lift platform into a motoring test simulator.
- Rear vertical support poles provide a secure and stable support for hoist straps, as well as tie-downs for elevated bike testing or other floating required services.
- A removable tool and parts tray can be positioned at multiple Quick-Lock positions located on the perimeter of the lift platform.
- Lifting Capacity 1,500 lbs. (682 kg)
- Power Supply Air / Hydraulic
- Main Platform Length 89" (2,286 mm)
- Main Platform Length w/ Extension 102" (2,591 mm)
- Main Platform Width 30" (762 mm)
- Overall Width with Side Decks 53" (1,346 mm)
- Overall Length w/ Extension & Ramp 126" (3,200 mm)
- Max Lifting Height 45" (1,143 mm)
- Lowered Height 7.5" (191 mm)
- Platform Height - 1st Lock Position 23.5" (597 mm)
- Platform Height - 2nd Lock Position 28.25" (718 mm)
- Platform Height - 3rd Lock Position 32" (813 mm)
- Platform Height - 4th Lock Position 35.5" (914 mm)
- Platform Height - 5th Lock Position 38.25" (972 mm)
- Platform Height - 6th Lock Position 40.5" (1,029 mm)
- Shipping Weight 832 lbs. (377 kg)
SHOP EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop
Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12‐months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non‐moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub‐structures that are non‐moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free‐shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment, Work Bench manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability:
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damagesBendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesof merchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or im
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products