Ranger Gocart RCD-1500 Stand Storage Rack
Ranger Gocart RCD-1500 Stand Storage Rack
Exclusive Storage Rack Holds Set of Four GoCart™ Car Dollies
This rugged tubular steel storage rack holds up to four GoCart auto carts. Simple pedestal mounting loads and unloads in seconds. Four swivel casters allow you to roll to the work area or out of the way for storage.
Since each dolly holds up to 1,500 lbs., the full set lifts vehicles up to 6,000 lbs. GoCart is perfect for low-profile sports cars, as well as higher-clearance trucks and SUVs. Confidently and safely move vehicles around your garage, even if they’re missing components (such as a working engine) necessary to make them run. One or two operators can easily roll a vehicle wherever you need it. When you’re finished moving those vehicles, you’ll have all four dollies back on the rack in just a couple of minutes. The storage rack is the perfect complement to your GoCart dolly set. Operation procedures for the GoCart mobile car and truck jack could not be simpler. Just extend the telescoping GoCart to its maximum width, then roll the GoCart over to the vehicle, so the aluminum rollers “hug” the tire. Twist close the valve and repeatedly step on the foot pump. The GoCart rollers will quickly and smoothly engage the tire and prop up that quarter of the vehicle. Once you have reached the desired height, secure the pump mechanism into place and insert the connected pin into one of the GoCart’s elevation locks. Do this for each desired wheel and you’ll experience GoCart’s easy rolling dolly perfection in no time. Since each dolly has two locking mechanisms, you and your vehicle are guaranteed safe passage anywhere you go. The dolly will never slip out of place during transit.
Once the vehicle is lowered, roll the dolly away from the wheel and set it in the rack. Durable, non-marring urethane casters ensure the storage rack is safe and easy to use.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Assembles in minutes
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Flat free moving polymer wheels for easy rolling
- Load Rating 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Casters Diameter 4” (102 mm)
- Fits RCD-1500 & RCD-1500EX
SHOP EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop
Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non?moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub?structures that are non?moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment, Work Bench manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability:
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damagesBendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesof merchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or im
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products