Martins Industries MDT-SS Super Single Tire Demounting Tool
More compact than our standard demounting tool for truck tires, the Super Single Tire Demounting Tool is also different in the fact that it has an adjustable bead retaining device at the bottom of its shaft. Prepare the wheel for demounting and let the simple process begin:
- Plunge the tool's two pry hooks in between the top bead and rim flange.
- Remove the first bead in a single pull
- Reposition it to free up the top bead and slip its hooks, this time, under the bottom bead.
- Pull again and completely remove the tire from its rim
The smart design of this tool drastically reduces the amount of manipulations that are required and, as a consequence, the risk of injuries. Among all the tire changing tools out there (machine, bar, irons), this Super Single Tire Demounting Tool gives you some real good value for your money.
- Manually demount super single & wide base tires from their rim.
- Speeds up your work: demount tubeless tires in 4 steps, without having to move the tool around or flip the wheel.
- Work smarter, not harder. Makes good use of leverage & operator's weight to prevent shoulder/back strain.
- Adjustable bead retaining device at bottom of shaft helps freeing up the top bead on wider tires.
- Rollers at the ends of prying points prevent damage to the tire or wheel.
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (lb)||45062|
|Net weight (lb)||45060|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||46 x 11 x 12|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||42 3/4 x 11 x 9 1/4|
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
If you any other doubts please contact us at 800-562-4791.