JET Tools EVS-1440B Electronic Variable Speed lathe W/ACU-RITE 203 DRO and Taper Attachment, 3HP
The EVS-1440B is engineered to maximize your shop’s output. The D1 4 Spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by class 7 tapered roller bearings capable of a run out maximum of .0004’’. The 2 speed gearbox allows operators to easily work at low speeds from 40 to 365 RPM and at high speeds from 220 to 2,000 RPM.
- V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground.
- Splined, not keyed, shafts are utilized.
- D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings.
- Independent leadscrew and feed rod.
- Adjustable gibs are incorporated in the carriage and slideways.
- Class 7 precision taper roller bearings keep spindle run out to a maximum of 0.0004".
- Meehanite castings retain their tolerance and remain rigid through many years of machining.
- Safety on/off switch.
- Emergency Stop within easy reach of the Operator.
- Electronic Chuck Key Docking Station.
- Chuck Guard.
- Foot Brake.
- Two speed gearbox allows low speeds from 40-365 RPM to high speeds from 220-2000 RPM.
- LED RPM readout allows for precise turning speeds.
- Spindle actuation control is apron mounted.
- Gap bed section provided for larger diameter work.
- Compound and cross slide have backlash elimination.
- Tailstock may be offset for turning tapers and includes an inch-metric graduated quill.
- Front removable chip tray.
- Spindle jog button for easy gear engagement and spindle inching.
- Coolant system.
- Integrated locking tool storage cabinet in the stand.
- Full length splash guard.
- 6" 3-Jaw Chuck.
- Treading Dial Indicator.
- Coolant Pump.
- Steady & Follow Rest.
- Metric Change Gears.
- LED Work Lamp.
|Compound Slide Travel (In.)||3-1/2|
|Cross Slide Travel (In.)||7|
|Gross Weight (Lbs)||1584|
|Length of Gap (In.)||9-1/2|
|Max Tool Size (In.)||3/4 x 3/4|
|Motor (HP)||3HP, 230V, 3Ph|
|Net Weight (Lbs.)||1320|
|Number of Inch Threads||34|
|Number of Longitudinal and Cross Feed Rates||25|
|Number of Metric Threads||34|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||68.5 x 28.3 x 50|
|Range of Inch Threads (TPI)||2-56|
|Range of Longitudinal Feeds (IPR)||0.0016-0.0460|
|Range of Metric Threads||0.5-12|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||40-2000|
|Spindle Bore (In.)||1-1/2|
|Spindle Taper with Sleeve||MT-5|
|Steady Rest Capacity (In.)||0.23-0.61 Copper Shaft ( Standard) 0.20-2.36 Bearing Roller(OP)|
|Swing Over Bed (In.)||14|
|Swing Over Cross Slide (In.)||9-1/16|
|Tailstock Spindle Travel (In.)||6-1/8|
|Taper in Tailstock Spindle||MT-3|
|Width of Bed (In.)||7.48|
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.