JET Tools Bdb-919 Belt Drive Bench Lathe With Stand
The BDB-919 benchtop lathe is perfect for the most versatile shops. Engineered with precision induction hardened ground bed-ways and precision tapered roller bearings, the BDB-919 delivers the smooth operation and rigidity needed to craft professional pieces.
- Induction hardened and ground bedway.
- Spindle supported by precision tapered roller bearings.
- Safety on/off switch.
- Emergency Stop within easy reach of the Operator.
- Chuck Guard.
- Quick change gearbox provides wide range of inch and metric threads.
- Power longitudinal feed allows threading and reverse threading.
- Quick locking tailstock.
- Standard 1-1/2" x 8 TPI spindle mount allows for many aftermarket accessories.
- Reversing switch for added versatility.
- Full length splash guard.
- Backlash adjustments provided throughout the carriage.
- 4" 3-Jaw Chuck.
- 7-1/2" 4-Jaw Chuck.
- 7" Face Plate.
- Steady and Follow Rest.
- 4-Way Toolpost.
- Set of Tools.
- MT-2 & MT-3 Centers.
|Carriage Travel (In.)||17.5|
|Compound Slide Travel (In.)||1-7/8|
|Max Tool Size (In.)||1/2|
|Motor (HP)||3/4 HP, 115V, 1PH|
|Number of Inch Threads||27|
|Number of Longitudinal and Cross Feed Rates||60|
|Number of Metric Threads||12|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||6|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.)||41 x 22 x 20|
|Range of Inch Threads (TPI)||8 - 56|
|Range of Longitudinal Feeds (IPR)||0.0006-0.0368|
|Range of Metric Threads||0.5 - 3.5|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||130-2000|
|Spindle Bore (In.)||3/4|
|Spindle Mount||1-1/2 x 8TPI|
|Spindle Taper with Sleeve||MT-3|
|Steady Rest Capacity (In.)||1-3/4|
|Swing Over Bed (In.)||8-3/4|
|Swing Over Cross Slide (In.)||5|
|Tailstock Spindle Travel (In.)||1-9/16|
|Taper in Tailstock Spindle||MT-2|
|Width of Bed (In.)||4-1/2|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
JET RED ASSURANCE 2-YEAR WARRANTY
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET Tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.